Your wedding will be most special and of course one of the most photographed occasion of your life. And when the day has passed and you are left with your good memories of it, nothing helps to bring you back to that special day like the photographs bound into a keepsake album and available at any moment to whisk you back to the day you said “I do.” So when it comes to Brisbane wedding photography , you should do a little planning to ensure that your special day is captured in the manner befitting your personal style.
Find a professional Brisbane wedding photographer to capture your day and follow these basic tips that will help you to have a picture perfect wedding day.
1. Discuss the site location and the lightening conditions on the location of your photographer. If your wedding site is a new place for your photographer, it is very helpful to walk the site him and plan the location conditions and photo ideas. If this is not possible, then visit the site yourself and look at lighting at different times of the day and then simply draw them a diagram and give them a description of the site location, and lighting conditions and possible interesting places to shoot as a back drop.
2. If you are able to provide your photographer a brochure with images from past weddings, it may help him to understand your possible choices for creating portraits after the ceremony.
3. If you are having an out door wedding, make sure that you are not back lit at the time of your ceremony or you are not in direct afternoon sun.
4. Be organised, build a relationship with your photographer and don’t be afraid to have fun on your shoot and practice different poses.
5. Ask your photographer about the things he would require and provide an assistant who knows everyone to help get everyone together in your large family for the group photo shoots.
Just relax and follow these wedding photography tips, that will help you have a worry free wedding day from a Brisbane portrait photography perspective.